We’re excited to welcome 2019 International Bluegrass Music Association Entertainer of the Year Joe Mullins and The Radio Ramblers back to Archbold October 21, 2021. The show will be at Founder’s Hall at Sauder Village, at 7:30 p.m., and is FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
JMRR‘s mix of Bluegrass and Bluegrass Gospel has made them a favorite on the Grand Ole Opry, and stages across the United States and Europe. Other awards include IBMA Collaborative Song of the Year w/Del McCoury (2019); IBMA Song of the Year (2018); SPBGMA Gospel Group of the Year (2018). See below for full list.
Please join Joe at 6:00 p.m. for a free 45-minute Industrial Strength Bluegrass presentation which explores Ohio’s rich bluegrass music legacy.
Joe Mullins and The Radio Ramblers Career Highlights:
– Debuted on the historic Grand Ole Opry July 2013 with regular guest appearances since
– IBMA’s Album of the Year – Joe Mullins, Producer (2021)
– IBMA’s ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR (2019)
– IBMA’s Collaborative Recording – “The Guitar Song” featuring Del McCoury (2019)
– IBMA’s Song of the Year – “If I’d Have Wrote That Song” (2018)
– IBMA’s Gospel Recorded Performance (2016 & 2017)
– IBMA’s Broadcaster of the Year – Joe Mullins (2016)
– IBMA’s Emerging Artists of the Year (2012)
– Joe Mullins has earned 6 IBMA Awards and 4 SPBGMA Awards
– Hosts of the Southern Ohio Indoor Music Festivals held in March & November
– FOUR albums on Billboard’s Top Selling Albums Chart – For The Record, The Story We Tell, Sacred Memories, and Another Day From Life
– ELEVEN #1 Songs & Albums since 2013
– “The Guitar Song” reached #1 on the National Blluegrass Survey’s Top 30 (3 consecutive months August-Octboer 2019) and Bluegrass Today’s Top 20 Songs Chart (March 2019)
– Joe Mullins is host of Front Porch Fellowship, a syndicated radio show that broadcasts weekly on over 200 radio stations
– JMRR represented Bluegrass Music at the National Folk Festival (2015)
– Featured Performers of Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman in Nashville, TN (2011 & 2012)
Thank you to Archbold Area Foundation, International Bluegrass Music Foundation, Ohio Arts Council and Arts Midwest for their generous support!